AQF 4" Leather Weight Lifting Belt 10mm Thick 100% Real Leather, No Fillers
AQF 4” Cowhide Vegetable tanned leather weight lifting belt is a variation of our standard Double Leather Vegetable Tanned Leather belt. It features the same 10mm thick, vegetable tanned leather, it is 4” wide across the back, has a double prong stainless steel roller buckle but it tapers down to 2.3” across the sides.
Because the belt is not as wide across the sides it provides enough support but is more comfortable and less bulky. The belt is not made to compete with the traditional mass-produced weight lifting belts, it is a durable, longer lasting belt for people serious about training and want a long-lasting solution. The main feature is the vegetable tanned leather used in the construction. It is the true “chromium-free” tanning method and doesn’t have harmful chemicals. The belts thickness may vary from belt to belt due to the properties of the leather. The tanning process is long, but you will receive a belt which is strong, with a non-existent break-in time.
- AQF Cowhide Vegetable tanned 100% Real Leather Weight lifting belt 10mm thick.
- Each belt is hand created to perfection, constructed using 2 pieces of genuine Vegetable tanned leather, no fillers.
- Double Prong Stainless steel roller buckle which is easy to adjust.
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Double stitched edges and leather loop to secure the belt tab.
- 4” wide back support, 2.3” wide front and sides. Ideal back support to help lift and encourages proper form.